ZUMBACH Electronic AG, founded in 1957, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of on-line and off-line measuring, monitoring and control systems.
Our key markets include industries manufacturing wire, cable, hot and cold steel, non-ferrous metal,plastics and rubber products. ZUMBACH develops and markets industrial solutions and services for non-contact and continuous measurement and monitoring of diameter, ovality, roundness, wall thickness, eccentricity/concentricity, shape contours and dimensional accuracy, as well as products to detect defective surfaces. To achieve ideal solutions that offer optimum price-performance ratio, Zumbach uses cutting-edge technologies such as lasers, laser light section technique, linear sensor LEDs, X-rays, ultrasonic, eddy current measurement and sophisticated optics. Numerous patents are testament to our pragmatic industrial solutions.
Many years of experience in a range of market segments and technologies combined with the application knowledge this has provided, allow us to develop genuine custom solutions. The use of high-precision measurement systems, often in very harsh ambient conditions, has resulted in “robust design” products with very high MTBF factors that have been in use around the world for many decades.
Thanks to partnerships and joint projects with research institutions and technical universities, ZUMBACH is always on the cutting edge. And with our local sales and service organisations, assisted by a large number of representatives, we are always close to our customers.
Excerpt of the wide range of measuring, monitoring and control equipment
- ODAC® – Laser diameter gauges
- ODAC®/USYS – Measuring and control systems for any steel and metal application
- DVO / DVW – Oscillating measuring systems for in-line height and/or width measurement
- PROFILEMASTER® – Profile and shape measuring and monitoring systems based on light section technique
- STEELMASTER – Static, oscillating and rotating measuring units for hot and cold rolled wire, rod, bar, tube and similar